2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior
Drivers interested in a new vehicle with high-end technology, advanced comfort features, and a powerful performance should opt for the 2020 Lexus RX 350. With new technology features and generous dimensions inside the Lexus RX 350, drivers and passengers alike can enjoy a comfortable, entertaining, and spacious commute. Learn more about the 2020 Lexus RX interior with us at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold today!
2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior Materials & Features
There are plenty of first-class comforts to behold inside the new Lexus RX. These interior feature highlights include:
- Interior appointments such as Nuluxe®, a new material that feels luxurious while being lighter and more eco-friendly than regular leather.
- Power-tilt telescopic steering wheel.
- A driver’s seat that is 10-way adjustable and a passenger seat that is 8-way adjustable.
- Reclining and power-folding second-row seats.
- Self-gripping cup holders.
More fuel-efficient drivers can opt for a new RX 350 Hybrid that offers the Luxury Package option. This gives drivers the efficient drive they want with an abundance of luxury interior features to enjoy including:
- Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats.
- Aluminum interior trim with your choice of color: Gray Sapele, Matte Walnut, or Matte Bamboo.
- Memory settings for multiple drivers on both the seats and mirrors.
- Heated and ventilated front seats.
- Power cushion extender for front and rear seats.
- And more!
2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior Dimensions
The Lexus RX 350, like other Lexus luxury SUVs, offers plenty of space for up to five passengers and as much cargo as you need on your next out-of-town trip. The 2020 Lexus RX 350 dimensions are as follows:
- Front / headroom/ shoulder room: 39.4 inches / 57.8 inches.
- Rear headroom / shoulder room: 39.1 inches / 57.6 inches.
- Front hip room / legroom: 56.6 inches / 44.1 inches.
- Rear hip room/ legroom: 56.1 inches / 38.0 inches.
- Cargo volume (rear seats up): 18.4 cubic feet.
- Max cargo volume: 56.3 cubic feet.
Climb Inside the 2020 Lexus RX 350 Today
Looking to get behind the wheel of a 2020 Lexus RX today? Apply for financing online to get the process started! If you want to save more, check out our new vehicle specials. Contact our team if you have any questions in the meantime! Don’t forget to explore our 2021 Lexus RX 350 interior guide while you’re here!
If you’d like to take your search in another direction, be sure to learn more about Lexus ES 350 colors today.
Recent News From Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold
There are two engines available at different Lexus NX trim levels, and the availability of both FWD and AWD for you to choose from. The Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold team is happy to get Colts Neck drivers the SUV they hope for, and even more excited to show you the benefits you can get with the Lexus NX…
The 2022 Lexus NX release date is slated for the fall. While you wait for it to hit the lot at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold, take a moment to read our overview of currently published all-new Lexus NX info, including the 2022 Lexus NX specs. Then, explore our current inventory of Lexus NX models and book some…
The 2021 Lexus NX is a fantastic luxury SUV. It provides Holmdel drivers with a head-turning design, incredible performance specifications, and premium interior experience. With so much to offer, it’s easy to see why the Lexus NX is a popular choice for many car buyers. There’s a lot to love about the new Lexus…