How Much Can a 2021 Lexus GX Tow?
Holmdel drivers might not automatically think about pairing luxury and towing, but that’s only because they haven’t experienced the power of the 2021 Lexus GX. How much can a Lexus GX tow? When properly equipped the 2021 Lexus GX towing capacity tops at 6,500 pounds! That’s one of the highest towing capacities in its class, offering plenty of power to get your family and their boat or camping gear to the great outdoors in comfort and style. Take a look at the Lexus GX towing capacity by trim level, and then contact Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold with any Lexus towing questions you might have.
2021 Lexus GX Towing Capacity by Trim Level
While being famous for luxury, Lexus is also focused on power. This is perfectly clear when you take a closer look at the Lexus GX towing capacity by trim level:
- 2021 Lexus GX 460 Towing Capacity — 6,500 pounds: This trim level includes a suite of standard safety features like forward collision warning that enhance your towing safety. Front and rear parking sensors are available at an additional charge.
- 2021 Lexus GX 460 Premium Towing Capacity — 6,500 pounds: Navigation and front and rear parking sensors come standard on this trim level, along with luxury touches like heated and ventilated seats.
- 2021 Lexus GX 460 Luxury Towing Capacity — 6,500 pounds: This top-tier Lexus GX can be further enhanced with the Sport Design and Off-Road packages for drivers who take their outdoor adventures seriously.
2021 Lexus GX Towing Features
Not only do you get this formidable towing power, but it’s enhanced with a host of features that make towing safer and easier. Features like Trailer Sway Control that detects and prevents excessive trailer movement by independently applying brakes individually to each wheel while the throttle is moderated to reduce speed. A flashing indicator will alert drivers when the system is activated. All of this means peace of mind when you’re heading home to Colts Neck with your boat in tow. Other features that make towing easier include:
- Downhill Assist Control
- Blind Spot Monitor With Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive With Active Traction Control
2021 Lexus GX Engine Specs
At the heart of the Lexus GX towing capacity in Old Bridge is the marriage of a six-speed automatic transmission, full-time four-wheel drive, and a powerful engine: a 4.6L V8 that generates 301 hp and 329 pound-feet of torque.
Feel the Power of the Lexus GX at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold
Take a look at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold’s new Lexus GX inventory and get your RV or boat ready for outdoor fun in style! Apply for financing to save time at the dealership. Our friendly team can’t wait to get you on the road to adventure in your new Lexus GX!
Recent News From Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold
The Lexus NX is a popular midsize SUV with a finely honed crossover design. With powerful engine options, luxurious features, and the acclaimed Lexus Safety System+, it’s an excellent option for any Holmdel driver looking for a more upscale commuter vehicle. One of the biggest decisions you’ll need to make when shopping for an SUV…
You want your next luxury SUV to look its best. There’s no better way to do that near Holmdel than with the 2021 Lexus RX 350 colors. An expansive selection of bold and vibrant colors with unique metallic and pearl finishes and your choice between several cabin designs, ensure that you’ll be able to find…
If you’ve been shopping for an affordable midsize luxury sedan in Holmdel, the 2021 Lexus ES offers some of the highest value in the industry. See what the critics have to say in their Lexus ES 350 reviews, then fill out a pre-approval and reach out to Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold to schedule for a test drive. View…