How Much Can a 2021 Lexus GX Tow?
Holmdel drivers might not automatically think about pairing luxury and towing, but that’s only because they haven’t experienced the power of the 2021 Lexus GX. How much can a Lexus GX tow? When properly equipped the 2021 Lexus GX towing capacity tops at 6,500 pounds! That’s one of the highest towing capacities in its class, offering plenty of power to get your family and their boat or camping gear to the great outdoors in comfort and style. Take a look at the Lexus GX towing capacity by trim level, and then contact Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold with any Lexus towing questions you might have.
2021 Lexus GX Towing Capacity by Trim Level
While being famous for luxury, Lexus is also focused on power. This is perfectly clear when you take a closer look at the Lexus GX towing capacity by trim level:
- 2021 Lexus GX 460 Towing Capacity — 6,500 pounds: This trim level includes a suite of standard safety features like forward collision warning that enhance your towing safety. Front and rear parking sensors are available at an additional charge.
- 2021 Lexus GX 460 Premium Towing Capacity — 6,500 pounds: Navigation and front and rear parking sensors come standard on this trim level, along with luxury touches like heated and ventilated seats.
- 2021 Lexus GX 460 Luxury Towing Capacity — 6,500 pounds: This top-tier Lexus GX can be further enhanced with the Sport Design and Off-Road packages for drivers who take their outdoor adventures seriously.
2021 Lexus GX Towing Features
Not only do you get this formidable towing power, but it’s enhanced with a host of features that make towing safer and easier. Features like Trailer Sway Control that detects and prevents excessive trailer movement by independently applying brakes individually to each wheel while the throttle is moderated to reduce speed. A flashing indicator will alert drivers when the system is activated. All of this means peace of mind when you’re heading home to Colts Neck with your boat in tow. Other features that make towing easier include:
- Downhill Assist Control
- Blind Spot Monitor With Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive With Active Traction Control
2021 Lexus GX Engine Specs
At the heart of the Lexus GX towing capacity in Old Bridge is the marriage of a six-speed automatic transmission, full-time four-wheel drive, and a powerful engine: a 4.6L V8 that generates 301 hp and 329 pound-feet of torque.
Feel the Power of the Lexus GX at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold
Take a look at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold’s new Lexus GX inventory and get your RV or boat ready for outdoor fun in style! Apply for financing to save time at the dealership. Our friendly team can’t wait to get you on the road to adventure in your new Lexus GX!
Recent News From Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold
There are two engines available at different Lexus NX trim levels, and the availability of both FWD and AWD for you to choose from. The Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold team is happy to get Colts Neck drivers the SUV they hope for, and even more excited to show you the benefits you can get with the Lexus NX…
The 2022 Lexus NX release date is slated for the fall. While you wait for it to hit the lot at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold, take a moment to read our overview of currently published all-new Lexus NX info, including the 2022 Lexus NX specs. Then, explore our current inventory of Lexus NX models and book some…
The 2021 Lexus NX is a fantastic luxury SUV. It provides Holmdel drivers with a head-turning design, incredible performance specifications, and premium interior experience. With so much to offer, it’s easy to see why the Lexus NX is a popular choice for many car buyers. There’s a lot to love about the new Lexus…