2022 Lexus NX Preview
The 2022 Lexus NX release date is slated for the fall. While you wait for it to hit the lot at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold, take a moment to read our overview of currently published all-new Lexus NX info, including the 2022 Lexus NX specs. Then, explore our current inventory of Lexus NX models and book some test drives near Holmdel to get a taste of what’s to come!
Currently Publicized All-new Lexus NX Info
Colts Neck drivers can expect the 2022 Lexus NX release date to be between October and December. It’s expected to introduce a number of features to not only the Lexus NX but the entire Lexus model line. From features to the 2022 Lexus NX specs, the brand’s engineers have chosen the NX to usher in a new era in Lexus design. Take a look at some anticipated highlights below:
- There will be 4 available powertrains, including 2.5L Plug-in Hybrid and 2.4L Turbo engines.
- This will be the flagship Lexus for the all-new Lexus Safety System 3.0+ suite of driver assistance features.
- Welcome an overhaul infotainment console by introducing the all-new Lexus Interface.
- Will introduce an optional 14-inch touchscreen.
- This is the first Lexus NX to feature wireless charging, a Digital Key, Digital Latch, Safe Exit Assist, and Heads-up Display.
2022 Lexus NX Engine Specs
Now that you’ve read about a few of the highlights on the upcoming Lexus NX, let’s take a closer look at the all-new Lexus NX info that’s currently been released regarding its 4 engine options:
- 2.5L 4-cylinder: On the Lexus NX 250, you’ll find a gas engine with start/stop functionality that achieves an impressive 203 hp with 184 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.4L Turbo Engine: Featured on the Lexus NX 350 this all new engine puts out 275 hp and 317 lb-ft of torque. What’s more, it can take you from 0 to 60 mph in just 6.8 seconds.
- 2.5-liter 4-cylinder w/ Lexus Hybrid Drive: Featured on the Lexus NX 350h, this hybrid engine features D4-S fuel injection and can achieve 239 hp at 36 mpg/hwy. You truly don’t have to compromise power for fuel economy.
- 2.5L Plug-in Engine: Step up to the Lexus NX 450h, and you’ll have 36 miles of pure electric range. While we don’t yet have horsepower or torque specs, you can expect to go from 0 to 60 mph in 6 seconds flat—that’s quicker acceleration than every other engine option.
Stay Tuned for Updates About the 2022 Lexus NX Release Date
Now that you’ve read our overview of the all-new Lexus NX info that’s currently been released, and know what to expect from the 2022 Lexus NX specs, take a moment to explore our Lexus research guides. You’ll find plenty of other informative reads about Lexus news, programs, features, and models, including our comparison between the current 2021 Lexus NX and t
More from Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold
There are two engines available at different Lexus NX trim levels, and the availability of both FWD and AWD for you to choose from. The Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold team is happy to get Colts Neck drivers the SUV they hope for, and even more excited to show you the benefits you can get with the Lexus NX…
The 2022 Lexus NX release date is slated for the fall. While you wait for it to hit the lot at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold, take a moment to read our overview of currently published all-new Lexus NX info, including the 2022 Lexus NX specs. Then, explore our current inventory of Lexus NX models and book some…
The 2021 Lexus NX is a fantastic luxury SUV. It provides Holmdel drivers with a head-turning design, incredible performance specifications, and premium interior experience. With so much to offer, it’s easy to see why the Lexus NX is a popular choice for many car buyers. There’s a lot to love about the new Lexus…