2023 Lexus GX Reviews
When you’re looking for a luxury SUV to help you take on the Holmdel roads, you’ll likely find many different options for you to choose from. However, one particular option that stands out from the crowd is the 2023 Lexus GX. The new Lexus GX is a rugged and capable luxury SUV that’s not afraid to go off the beaten path.
It features legendary reliability and iconic old-school charm that allows it to be a breath of fresh air among a sea of mundane options. Personally, we love the 2023 Lexus GX and we think it has plenty to offer but you don’t just have to take our word for it. In fact, take a look at the Lexus GX reviews and you’ll quickly find that experts have a lot of good things to say about it. Explore the 2023 Lexus GX reviews today with Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold!
What We Think of the New Lexus GX
Before we touch on expert reviews of the 2023 Lexus GX, we want to highlight some of the features and specifications that stand out to our team. With so much to enjoy with the new Lexus GX, there are many different features that are to be appreciated but here’s what we think you’ll enjoy on your Colts Neck adventures:
- 4.6L V8 engine
- Full-time 4WD system
- Body-on-frame construction
- Premium triple-beam LED headlamps
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS)
- 7-passenger seating capacity
- And more!
What the Experts Think of the New Lexus GX
With rugged off-road capabilities and unbeatable interior comfort, the 2023 Lexus GX is a fantastic option for almost any driver in the Old Bridge area. If you’re still on the fence about the new Lexus GX, wait until you learn about what the experts have to say. Let’s take a look at some professional reviews of the 2023 Lexus GX:
- “The GX’s 10.3-inch touch screen features straightforward menus. In addition, physical controls make changing common functions such as audio and climate easy while driving. Tech-savvy folks will also appreciate standard smartphone integration for Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Amazon Alexa.” – U.S. News & World Report
- “The Lexus GX is a luxury SUV with truck-like architecture, a stout V8 engine, and standard 4-wheel drive, making it one of the best off-roaders in its class.” – Kelley Blue Book
- “We like the GX for its proven reliability, off-road prowess, impressive resale value, and Lexus customer service.” – Autotrader
- “The GX also features a Kinetic Dynamic Suspension system, which improves the ride quality and adapts to enhance handling. This system does wonders both on the road and off the road.” – Hotcars
See What the 2023 Lexus GX Is All About at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold!
You’ve heard our thoughts and the reviews from professionals but what do you think of the 2023 Lexus GX? Stop by today in Freehold and we’ll be more than happy to help you uncover the details of this rugged luxury SUV. As always, you can get in touch with us online if you have any questions about the new Lexus GX!
More from Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold
Are you considering purchasing a new Lexus? If so, you’ll want to know all about the Lexus Warranty. The Lexus Warranty offers a variety of benefits and protections for Lexus owners, and understanding the coverage details can help ensure that your car is adequately taken care of for years to come. This blog post…
The all-new Lexus RX line is set to release in 2023 and will feature hybrid models. This marks a shift in the luxury SUV market, as more and more manufacturers are releasing hybrid vehicles. The RX hybrid will offer buyers the best of both worlds: the luxurious feel of a Lexus with the fuel efficiency…
The 2023 Lexus NX Hybrid will be available in three different trims: the NX 350h AWD, NX 450h+ AWD, and NX 450h+ F SPORT HANDLING AWD. Each trim offers a different set of features and benefits, so it’s important to know what’s available before making your decision. Here’s a look at what’s new for the…