Lexus IS 350 F Sport Specs and Features
Lexus IS 350 F Sport
Distinctive styling and dramatic design. The Lexus IS 350 F Sport is a pure sport sedan.
The Lexus IS 350 F Sport is available in either rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive configurations. With all-wheel drive, the vehicle automatically allocates engine power between the front and rear axles from 30/70 to as much as 50/50. This system helps provide additional traction on a wide range of road surfaces and conditions.
The Lexus IS 350 F Sport comes with a 3.5L V6 that produces 311 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque. This pushes the IS 350 F Sport from 0-60 in approximately 5.6 seconds. The IS offers up to five performance drive modes. Available Sport S+ mode will tighten the suspension to reduce body lean and give the driver the maximum amount of responsiveness. A Custom drive mode allows the creation of different combinations of drive mode settings for an even more personalized driving experience catered to the driver. In the rear-wheel drive configuration, the IS 350 F Sport is paired to an eight-speed transmission with paddle shifters, allowing the driver to make split-second upshifts and downshifts with rev-matching. The available Adaptive Variable Suspension further enhances handling and responsiveness in steering, while the available Torsen® limited-slip differential produces greater traction by shifting power to the rear wheel with most grip during acceleration and cornering.
The bolder F-Sport 19-inch wheels feature a Dark Metallic finish, and a staggered-width front and rear tire set enhances traction control and increases responsiveness.
Stepping inside the cockpit, you’ll find a convenient 8.0-inch touchscreen display. The shift knob and steering wheel are wrapped in leather and there is accent stitching along the dash. A larger 10.3-inch display is optional and comes with in-dash navigation. Apple Carplay®, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa are compatible with either system.
The F Sport seats include enhanced bolsters and distinctive stitching. The low position helps place the driver’s hip point close to the vehicle’s center of gravity, giving the best possible connection between the driver and the road.
The Memory package is an available option that allows for custom programable settings for the driver’s seat, outside mirrors with auto tilt down in reverse, and power tilt and telescopic steering wheel.
The Navigation and Mark Levinson® Premium Audio Package includes the following:
- Mark Levinson®* 1,800-watt, 7.1-channel Premium Surround Sound
- 17 speakers and Quantum Logic® Surround
- Machined-aluminum control knobs
- Navigation System* with 10.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Lexus Enform Dynamic Navigation.* Included for the first three years of ownership.
- Dynamic Voice Command*
- Lexus Enform Destination Assist.* Included for the first three years of ownership.
The available F Sport Dynamic handling package includes the following features:
- Drive Mode Select with ECO, Normal, Sport S, Sport S+, and Custom modes
- F SPORT heated Ash wood steering wheel
- F SPORT–tuned Adaptive Variable Suspension
- F SPORT 19-inch split-seven-spoke forged alloy Matte Black BBS®* wheels
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler
- Torsen®* limited-slip rear differential (RWD)
- Ash wood interior trim
- SmartAccess* card key
Other available options:
- Premium triple-beam LED headlamps
- Power tilt and slide moonroof
- Intuitive parking assist with auto braking, rear cross-traffic braking
- Panoramic view monitor, intuitive parking assist with auto braking, rear cross-traffic braking
- Power rear sunshade
- Lexus Performance Exhaust
- Carbon fiber mirror caps
- Illuminated trunk sill/door sills
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call or stop by to see us at Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold! Or fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you soon!